- Starter on the 2004 (4th), '08 (1st) and '12 (5th) Olympic Teams.
- A substitute on the 2016 Olympic Team (3rd)
- Played on the 2006 (6th) and 2010 (10th) World Championship teams.
- Helped the U.S. Men win the gold medal at the 2008 Olympic Games and finished fourth among all scorers and second among U.S. scorers with 112 points on 93 kills, 10 blocks and nine aces
- Helped the U.S. Men win bronze at the 2016 Olympic Games with an important performance off the bench in the bronze medal match
- Won a gold medal at the 2008 FIVB World League. Took silver in 2012 and bronze in 2007
- Was named to the all-star team as the U.S. Men won the 2013 NORCECA Championship
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Suffered an ACL tear during the second pool play match of the 2014 FIVB World League and is working to return to the team in 2016
- Finished the 2012 Olympic Games with 55 points on 37 kills, 10 blocks and eight aces in 18 sets. His eight aces put him sixth among Olympic players
- Named the USAV Male Player of the Year in 2012
- Has played professionally in Turkey, Russia, Greece and Austria
- Was the United States' leading scorer in 2007 with 525 points scored in 121 sets for an average of 4.34 points per set
- Was the United States' scoring leader in the 2007 World Cup, World League and NORCECA Continental Championship
- Led the 2006 team in overall scoring in 2006 with 416 and in overall kills with 343
- Made his Olympic debut in Athens, Greece as the U.S. Men finished fourth overall. Priddy finished second on the team and 11th overall in total scoring with 86 points on 72 kills, 11 blocks and three service aces
- Was one of four USA Men's Volleyball team alternates for the Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia
- Earned American Volleyball Coaches Association first-team All-America honors as a senior at Loyola Marymount University
- Graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a degree in communication studies in 2000
- Became the first All-American in LMU school history when he was named to the second-team AVCA All-American team
25 Times Team USA Had The Most Precious Celebrations At The Rio Olympics
Sept. 14, 2016
See Team USA's most emotional medal celebrations from Rio 2016.
2008 Olympic MVP Clay Stanley Retires
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 31, 2016
Opposite is known for his hard serves and humility
Their Best at Last; U.S. Men Beat Russia for Bronze
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 21, 2016
Reid Priddy leads U.S. Olympic comeback from 0-2 to third-place finish
Back From The Brink, American Men Revel In Hard-Earned Volleyball Bronze
Nick McCarvel Aug. 21, 2016
After losing the first two sets, Team USA fought back and earned bronze over Russia for its first medal since '08.
U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Falls To Italy In Olympic Semifinal
Associated Press Aug. 19, 2016
Team USA put up a fight, forcing the match to five sets; will now play for bronze.
Team USA Cruises Into Men's Volleyball Semifinals With Three-Set Win Over Poland
Associated Press Aug. 17, 2016
The U.S. will face either Iran or Italy in the semifinals.
Quarterfinal Bound: U.S. Men Defeat Mexico
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 15, 2016
The U.S. Men win their third straight pool play match, 3-0 over Mexico, and live to play another day
Making Up Ground, U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Rolls Mexico To Advance To Quarterfinals
Aug. 15, 2016
Team captain David Lee scored 11 points to help push the U.S. into the quarterfinals.
Right Back In The Mix: The U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Defeats France To Improve To 2-2
Associated Press Aug. 13, 2016
In a must-win match, Team USA defeated France 3-1.
U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Earns Hard-Fought Victory Over Brazil
Associated Press Aug. 11, 2016
Team USA downed the previously-unbeaten host nation for its first win in Rio.