Coach: Massimo Costantini
Equipment: Blade: Timo Boll ALC, Forehand Rubber: Tenergy 05, Backhand Rubber: Tenergy 64
How long have you been playing? 7 years
How did you get involved in the sport? My parents would work out at the ICC, and they needed to have me do something while they were working out.
Your best victory or tournament? 2012 Juic International Junior and Cadet Open & 2012 US Nationals
What are your Goals in the sport? Make the 2014 Men's National Team -Represent the United States at the 2016 Olympics
Who is your Favorite Player? Why? My favorite player is Timo Boll because of his great attitude and success as a player.
Describe your game or playing philosophy. Two winged looper
- 2011 US Nationals: Qualified for 2012 Cadet B Team
- 2011 US Nationals: Qualified for 2012 Junior B Team
- 2012 ICC California State Open: U2500 Champion
- 2012 Juic International: Junior Team Champion
- 2012 Nationals: Junior Boys Team Silver medal
- 2012 Nationals: Qualified for 2013 Junior National B Team
More Stories ›