Track and Field
- Three-time Olympian (2004, 2012, 2016)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 43rd (50K)
- London 2012 Olympic Games, 43rd (50K)
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games, 26th (20K)
- Most recent: 2015 – 37th (50K)
- Years of participation: Outdoor – 2013, 2015 (50K)
- Top finish: 37th (50K) – 2015
- 2015 Pan American Games, DNF
- 2011 Pan American Games, 8th
- 2007 Pan American Games, 3rd
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 558-Member 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
United States Olympic Committee July 23, 2016
Team USA features 190 returning Olympians, 66 Olympic champions.
Meet The First 100 Members Of The 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
April 24, 2016
From boxers to wrestlers, these athletes were the first to punch their tickets to Rio.
Overcoming The Flu, John Nunn Race Walks His Way To Third Olympic Games
Ken Stone Feb. 21, 2016
Nunn finished first at Olympic trials, beating the rest of the field by almost 20 minutes.
Watch Your Step: Why The Olympic Event Of Race Walk Is No Walk In The Park
Ken Stone Feb. 18, 2016
What is race walking? Learn everything you need to know ahead of the Olympic Trials.
More Stories ›