Date of Birth:
Feb. 23, 1961
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, BC
Consultant, Business and Community Program Development
Sporting Career Highlights:
- 10-years as a staff member of U.S. Paralympics, supported Team USA at the Athens 2004, Torino 2006, Beijing 2008, Vancouver 2010 and London 2012 Paralympic Games as well as at the Rio 2007 and Guadalajara 2011 Parapan American Games
- 2000 California International Marathon, ran best marathon time of 3:20
- 2001 Boston Marathon, qualified and ran
- 2012 St. George Marathon, qualified for the 2013 Boston Marathon, but chose not to run
- 2013 Barr Trail Mountain Race, ran and completed for second time
- 2013 Pikes Peak Ascent, ran and completed for second time
- 2013 Imogene Pass 17 miler, ran and completed for second time
- 2013 ING NYC Marathon, 12th marathon
Loves to run, ride and ski, but her true love is running ... joined the staff of U.S. Paralympics 10 years ago as National Team Manager for the Track & Field Program the same year the talented Tatyana McFadden made the team … loves to do trail races because they are both challenging and fun … loves to ride centuries … plans to complete the Boulder ½ Ironman in 2014
Has a long history of commitment to various fundraising events including Juvenile Diabetes, Diabetes Foundation, Epilepsy Foundation, Suicide Prevention and now, Team USA!
Excited to run for Team USA because
she has spent the past 10 years dedicated to supporting the growth of Paralympic sport in the United States. She believes that creating and supporting these community programs is the first step in the development of the pipeline that will lead a young athlete to their dream of one day making a Paralympic team. Every penny raised improves the chances that a young boy or girl or man or woman will find a program that will help them reach that dream.