Date of Birth: Feb. 23, 1961
Birth Place: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Current Residence: Colorado Springs, Colo.
College: Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, BC
Occupation: Consultant, Business and Community Program Development
- 10-years as a staff member of U.S. Paralympics, supported Team USA at the Athens 2004, Torino 2006, Beijing 2008, Vancouver 2010 and London 2012 Paralympic Games as well as at the Rio 2007 and Guadalajara 2011 Parapan American Games
- 2000 California International Marathon, ran best marathon time of 3:20
- 2001 Boston Marathon, qualified and ran
- 2012 St. George Marathon, qualified for the 2013 Boston Marathon, but chose not to run
- 2013 Barr Trail Mountain Race, ran and completed for second time
- 2013 Pikes Peak Ascent, ran and completed for second time
- 2013 Imogene Pass 17 miler, ran and completed for second time
- 2013 ING NYC Marathon, 12th marathon
Has a long history of commitment to various fundraising events including Juvenile Diabetes, Diabetes Foundation, Epilepsy Foundation, Suicide Prevention and Team USA
Was inspired to run for Team USA because she had spent the past 10 years dedicated to supporting the growth of Paralympic sport in the United States. She believed that every penny raised for the Olympic and Paralympic Movements improves the chances that a young boy or girl, or man or woman, will find a program that will help them reach their dream.