Sport: Track and Field
Event: 100m, 200m, 400m
Current Residence: Bloomfield, Conn.
College: Southwest State University '92, B.S. Business Administration
- 1992 Paralympic Games, gold (100m, 4x100m relay)
- 1996 Paralympic Games, gold (100m)
- 2000 Paralympic Games, gold (100m)
- 2012 Paralympic Games, bronze (100m), 6th (200m), 7th (400m)
- 2012 Swiss Series, gold medal (100m)
- 2011 IPC World Championship, bronze medal (100m)
- 2010 U.S. Paralympic National Championships, gold medal (100m), bronze medal (200m)
Facts: Son of Gunter and Barbara Nitz... Has two older brothers, Peter and Roger and a younger sister, Heidi... Broke the 100m world record during the Swiss Series with a 16.73 race.
US Para Track and Field
More Stories ›