: Slalom Kayak, K-1
: University of Maryland
: Bethesda Center of Excellence
- 2013 US Open: 1st
- 2012 U.S. National Championships: 2nd
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Trials in Charlotte: 1st
- 2012 World Cup No. 1 in Cardiff, Wales: 37th
- Reached semifinals at the 2012 Oceania Open - placing 25th
- Reached semifinals at the 2012 Australian Open - placing 22nd
- Reached the semifinals of 2011 World Cups Nos. 2 & 4
- 2010 National Champion
- 2007 Qualified Olympic Berth
- Two-time U.S. National Team Member
- 4-time U.S. Junior National Team Member
- Whitewater Award at Valley Mill Camp
- After major shoulder surgery in 2008, Ashley is back training harder than ever.
- Hobbies: street art, longboarding
- Role Model: Sarah Bahn, because her attitude about racing is great, her accomplishments help.
- Trivia: I'm a volunteer emergency medical technician.
- Click HERE to follow Ashley on Facebook
- Nee in the news
Ashley Nee began paddling slalom at the age of 10 with Valley Mill Camp. She was a member of the 2007 Slalom National team and is a current member of the 2010 National Team. Nee also was a part of the Junior National team from 2004-2007. Ashley graduated from North West High School in 2008 and currently attends the University of Maryland. Ashley is based out of the Washington, D.C. area and trains with the National Team coach, Silvan Poberaj.