Date of Birth: 12/4/1985
Birthplace: Maplewood, N.J.
Hometown: Maplewood, N.J.
College: Duke University '07, International Relations, African and African-American Studies
- 2015 USA Fencing National Championships, 3rd
- 2014 Senior World Championships, gold (team)
- 2014 Antalya World Cup, 1st (team)
- 2014 Korfranty World Cup, 2nd (team)
- 2013 Pan American Championships, gold (team)
- 2013 Senior World Championships, bronze (team)
- 2012 World Team Championships, bronze (team)
Personal: Daughter of Eugene Muhammad...Hobbies include working out, camping, traveling and politics...Owns her own fashion brand, Louella by Ibtihaj Muhammad...Hopes to make history in 2016 as the first U.S. athlete to compete at the Olympic Games in a hijab.
More Stories ›