Birthplace: Corona del Mar, Calif.
Hometown: Corona del Mar, Calif.
High School: Corona del Mar High School (Corona del Mar, Calif.)
College: University of Michigan '14
- 2012 Olympic Games, 5th (team), 5th (vault)
- 2015 American Cup, 4th (all-around)
- 2014 World Championships, bronze (team)
- 2014 World Challenge Cup, 1st (high bar), 2nd (floor exercise), 3rd (parallel bars)
- 2014 P&G Championships, 1st (all-around, pommel horse), 2nd (high bar)
- 2013 P&G Championships, 1st (all-around, high bar, parallel bar)
- 2013 World Championships, 4th (high bar)
- 2013 World Challenge Cup, 1st (high bar), 3rd (floor exercise)
- 2011 NCAA men's gymnastics all-around title
- Won the 2011 Big Ten conference championship in high bar
- Finished third in the all-around competition at the 2012 NCAA Championship
Personal: Son of Tina and Steve Mikulak... Began gymnastics since the age of 2... His parents both competed on full-ride scholarships at UC-Berkeley... Has a younger sister, Alex.
3 Olympians Lead U.S. Men’s Gymnastics Team Selected For Rio
Brandon Penny June 25, 2016
Brooks, Dalton, Mikulak, Naddour and Orozco will compete for Team USA’s first gold in 32 years.
Mikulak’s Not Perfect, But He Still Stands Above The Rest After Day 1 At Olympic Trials
Chrös McDougall June 23, 2016
The four-time defending U.S. champ appears on his way to another Olympic berth.
U.S. Men's Gymnastics Team: Pushing Each Other To Be Better
June 23, 2016
As they live and train together, Team USA gymnasts are taking each other to new heights.
10 U.S. Men’s Gymnasts To Watch At The Olympic Trials
Chrös McDougall June 21, 2016
Only five can make the Olympic team, and few gymnasts are considered locks.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!
Celebrate Flag Day With These 80 Patriotic Team USA Athletes
June 14, 2016
Team USA athletes are proud to represent the red, white and blue.
7 Takeaways From The P&G Men’s Gymnastics Championships
Stuart Lieberman June 06, 2016
Eighteen men moved on to the U.S. Olympic Team Trials later this month.
Sam Mikulak Is First To Win Four Straight U.S. All-Around Titles In 16 Years
Craig Bohnert June 05, 2016
Chris Brooks finished second and Jake Dalton third, while Donnell Whittenburg slipped from first to fifth.
Donnell Whittenburg Leads P&G Men’s Championships At Halfway Point
Craig Bohnert June 03, 2016
While Whittenburg is in search of his first U.S. all-around title, Sam Mikulak is 0.050 points back.
What To Watch For As Men’s Gymnasts Begin Run To Rio
Stuart Lieberman May 31, 2016
The Men’s P&G Gymnastics Championships determine who goes on to the Olympic Trials.
More Stories ›