Hometown:: Champaign, Ill.
Birth Date: Mar 27, 1977
College/Major/Grad Year: University of Central Oklahoma
- Two-time Paralympic silver medalist (2008 and 2012)
- Gold medal at the 2012 Volleyball Masters in The Netherlands
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION:
2015 - Parapan American American Games (Gold)
2014 - ParaVolley World Championships (Silver)
2013 - ParaVolley Pan American Sitting Volleyball Zonal Championships in Edmond, Okla. (gold), Moscow Open Cup (gold).
2012 - Paralympic Games (Silver Medal), Volleyball Masters (Gold Medal), Shanghai Exhibition Tournament, Netherlands Exhibition Tournament
2011 - Parapan American Zonal Championships (Gold Medal), ECVD Continental Cup (Gold Medal).
2010 - WOVD Sitting Volleyball World Championships (Silver Medal), Parapan American Championship in Colorado (Gold Medal), World Organization for Volleyball Disabled (WOVD) World Cup (Gold Medal).
2009 - Parapan American Zonal Championship (Gold Medal), Eurocup (Gold Medal).
2008 - Paralympic Games in Beijing (Silver Medal), World Organization Volleyball for Disabled (WOVD) Intercontinental Cup (Bronze Medal).
2007 - Sitting Volleyball Invitational (Silver Medal).
2006 - Sitting Volleyball World Championship in Netherlands
Did You Know
- Helped the U.S. team in the 2012 the London Paralympics, and scored 28 points on 18 kills, eight blocks and two aces. Best match was opening pool play loss to China where she scored 11 points on eight attacks and three blocks
- Hannah Millage is her half sister.
- She enjoys bike riding, sunbathing, reading, spending time with her friends and listening to alternative music.
More Stories ›