Name: Mary Allison Milford
Sport: Wheelchair Basketball
Current Residence: Birmingham, Ala.
College: University of Alabama '09, Public Relations
- 2008 Paralympic Games - gold medal
- 2012 Paralympic Games - 4th
- 2011 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2010 IWBF World Championships, gold medal
- 2009 National Champion
- 2008 Osaka Cup, gold medal
- 2007 Osaka Cup, bronze medal
- 2007 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2006 IWBF World Championships, silver medal
- 2005 America's Zone Qualifier, gold medal
Facts: Daughter of Tommy and Deebe Milford... Has one sister, Abbie Nida, brother-in-law, Jonathan Nida, and an adorable niece and nephew, Grace and Jack... Works as a recreation specialist at Lakeshore Foundation, an Olympic and Paralympic training site in Birmingham, Ala... Hobbies include traveling, music, and spending time with family and friends.
US Wheelchair Basketball