Name: Desiree Miller
Sport: Wheelchair Basketball
Current Residence: Whitewater, Wisc.
College: University of Alabama '10, English/Creative Writing; University of Wisconsin-Whitewater '14, Masters of Counseling
- 2012 Paralympic Games - 4th
- 2011 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2011 U25 World Championship, gold medal, MVP
- 2010 IWBF World Championship, gold medal
- 2007 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- All-American, Academic All-American (2012)
Facts: Daughter of Eugene and Denise Miller... three younger siblings, Darcie (23), Deidra (16), and Zack (12)... Currently pursuing a master's degree in counseling at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater... Hobbies include reading and music.
US Wheelchair Basketball
More Stories ›