Track and Field
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, qualified
- London 2012 Olympic Games, silver (4x400m); 4th in semifinal heat 2 (400m)
- Most recent: 2015 – gold (4x400m)
- Years of participation: Outdoor – 2013, 2015
- Medals: 3 (2 golds, 1 silver)
- Gold – 2013 (4x400m); 2015 (4x400m)
- Silver – 2013 (400m)
Eight Runners Added To Complete 126-Member U.S. Olympic Track And Field Team
Craig Bohnert July 11, 2016
Seven athletes complete the relay pools, while D’Agostino replaces Huddle in 5,000-meter.
10 Storylines To Follow At The U.S. Olympic Team Trials For Track And Field
Karen Rosen June 30, 2016
More than 1,000 athletes will compete for a shot at roughly 130 spots on Team USA.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From August
Sept. 02, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of August nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Men's 4x400-Meter Reigns Supreme As Team USA Wins Medal Count At Track Worlds
USA Track & Field Aug. 30, 2015
The U.S. women's 4x400-meter brought home silver as Team USA concludes the competition with 18 medals.
Team USA Wins IAAF World Relays Golden Baton
USA Track & Field May 04, 2015
Team USA scored wins in the men's DMR and 4x400, and women's 4x400 and 4x800.
More Stories ›