Name: Seth McBride
Sport: Wheelchair Rugby
Current Residence: Portland, Ore.
College: University of Oregon '06, International Studies and Political Science; Portland State University '12, MFA: Non-Fiction Writing
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2008 Paralympic Games - gold medal
- 2010 World Championships, gold medal
- 2008 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2008 North American Cup, silver medal
- 2006 World Championships, gold medal
- 2006 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2006 North American Cup, gold medal
- 2005 World Wheelchair Games, gold medal
Facts: Son of Ken and Mary McBride... Has one sister, Jessica... Currently pursuing a master of fine arts in non-fiction writing from Portland State University... Hobbies include travel, bike-touring, playing the harmonica, and camping... Spent three months living in El Salvador teaching English to local residents.
US Wheelchair Rugby