Name: Seth McBride
Sport: Wheelchair Rugby
Current Residence: Portland, Ore.
College: University of Oregon '06, International Studies and Political Science; Portland State University '12, MFA: Non-Fiction Writing
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2008 Paralympic Games - gold medal
- 2010 World Championships, gold medal
- 2008 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2008 North American Cup, silver medal
- 2006 World Championships, gold medal
- 2006 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2006 North American Cup, gold medal
- 2005 World Wheelchair Games, gold medal
Facts: Son of Ken and Mary McBride... Has one sister, Jessica... Currently pursuing a master of fine arts in non-fiction writing from Portland State University... Hobbies include travel, bike-touring, playing the harmonica, and camping... Spent three months living in El Salvador teaching English to local residents.
US Wheelchair Rugby
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From October
Oct. 29, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of October nominations and vote on your favorites.
Going For the Gold: A story of courage, determination and self-discovery
Annemarie Blanco July 21, 2015
He’s seen the world, won two Paralympic rugby medals and embarked on the journey of a lifetime
More Stories ›