HEIGHT 6'0" WEIGHT 190 lbs
Follow Kevin on Twitter @KevinMcGlade
Kevin McGlade was born in Monterey, California on November 27, 1992. The native of Stafford, Virginia is studying business at SUNY Empire. His athletic background includes being an All-American lacrosse player in high school. He also ran cross-country and track. He was first introduced to skeleton when he was looking for ways to get out of high school. He found out that if you go to the Olympics you can be home schooled. Unfortunately, his mom crushed him dreams until he graduated. He first saw it on TV and was intrigued by the speed.
- He is the third of four children.
- He really enjoys the wilderness.
- His Favorite season is winter, because he loves the snow.
- 2014-2015 North American Cup - 7th in Whistler #1 (1/15); 4th in Whistler #2 (1/15); 4th in Calgary #1 (1/15)
- 2013 National Championships - 9th in Lake Placid (3/13)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup
-11th in Calgary #1 (11/12), 11th in Calgary #2 (11/12), 7th in Whistler #1 (12/12), 20th in Whistler #3 (12/12), 7th in Lake Placid #1 (3/13), 8th in Lake Placid #2 (3/13)
- 15th place at Junior World Championships in Igls, Austria (12/12)