Track and Field
McClammer's breakthrough came at the 2007 National Junior Disability Championships, where she took first place in all her divisions.
At the age of 14, McClammer was the youngest member of the 2008 U.S. Paralympic Team. Competing in the women's 800m T54, McClammer made it through the preliminary round to the finals, where she finished in eighth place.
Following Beijing, McClammer entered her freshman year at Kiona-Benton High School in Benton City, Washington. She plans to participate on the school's cross country and track teams, as well as continue to compete in track, road racing and basketball with St. Luke's.
- 2011: bronze, 800m (T54), gold, 5000m (T54), gold, 100m (T53), gold 200m (T53), gold, 400m (T53), gold, 1500m (T53); Parapan American Games, Guadalajara, Mexico
- 2011 IPC Athletics World Championships Team Member
- 2010: Third place, 200m T53; fourth place, 100m T53 – U.S. Paralympics Track & Field National Championships, Miramar, Florida
- 2008: U.S. Paralympic Team member, Track & Field – Paralympic Games, Beijing, China
- 2008: Second place, 5,000m – International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Race,
- 2008: First place, 8K Road Race – Spring Dash,
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- 2008: First place and female junior course record, 12K Road Race – Bloomsday Road Race,
- 2007: First place, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m and 1,500m – Divisional NJDC,