Current Residence: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
: West Henrietta, N.Y.
: Sprint Kayak, K-4
: Rochester Institute of Technology
: Lanier Canoe Kayak Club
- 2013 National Championships: 2nd in K2 500m with Arezou Motamedi
- 2011 US Sprint World Championships Team Member
- 2011 World Championships in Szeged, Hungary: 8th in K4 500m heats
- 2011 Lake Placid International Regatta: 6th in Open Women's K-1 500m, 3rd in K-2 500m, 1st in K-4 200m
- 2011 National Champion: K-4 500m
- 2010 Pan American Championships: 5th K-2 200m, 8th K-4 500m
- 2010 Lake Placid, NY, International Regatta, 1st K-2 Sr 200m & 500m. 2nd K-1 500m (1st USA finisher), 5th K-1 200m (2nd USA finisher)
- 2010 National Championships, Oklahoma City, OK, 1st K4 500m, 2nd K-2 1000, 3rd K-1 1K & 5K
- 2009 National Championships, Gainesville, Ga, 3rd K-2 200m, 500m, 5th K-1 500M,1000m
- 2008 USA Junior National Champion in K-1 500m & K-1 1000m
- 2007-2008 Junior World Teams
- Job: Physical Therapy Technician
- Honors: Named to the Dean's List for 6 quarters in the Physician Assistant Program at Rochester Institute of Technology
- Hobbies: music, puzzles, cooking, baking
- Favorite Quote: "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe." - Saint Augustine
- How'd you get started? My father had me enjoying paddling canoes and kayaks since I was able to walk.
- Mentors: I owe many things to many people - my parents, teachers, bosses, and coaches - those who taught me so much and believed in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself.
- Trivia: I am fluent in American Sign Language and I am a sucker for cute fluffy animals.
- Website: NicoleMallory.org