Name: John Mann
Sport: Water Polo
Current Residence: Thousand Oaks, Calif.
College: University of California, Berkeley ’08, International Relations
- 2012 Olympic Games, 8th in water polo
- 2007 Pan American Games, gold
- Two-time NCAA champion (2006, 2007)
- Peter J. Cutino Award (2006)
- Two-time first team All-American (2004, 2006)
- Mountain Pacific Sports Federation Tournament Most Valuable Player (2004, 2006)
- Two-time Junior Pan American Games champion (2002, 2004)
Fun Facts: If he had a super power it would be for him to be able to read minds.
USA Water Polo