Regardless of the uniform he's worn since 2003, Jaime Mazzi has been involved with a lot of winning basketball teams. Mazzi's college team won four of five possible national championships, an Australian club team with which he played won a national title in 2004, and he helped the U.S. win gold at the 2007 Parapan American Games in Rio de Janeiro. Despite Mazzi’s winning ways, Team USA could not get on the medal stand in Beijing.
Mazzi is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and currently plays wheelchair basketball professionally in Europe.
In addition to wheelchair basketball, Mazzi also enjoys baseball, football and playing cards.
- 2010: Bronze medal – IWBF Gold Cup, Birmingham, England
- 2008: U.S. Paralympic Team member, Wheelchair Basketball – Paralympic Games, Beijing, China
- 2008: First place - North American Cup, Birmingham, Alabama
- 2007: Gold medal - Parapan American Games, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2004: National champion, Top 5 Player Award - Sydney Razorbacks, National Wheelchair Basketball League, Australia
- Four-time (2003-05, 2007) National Wheelchair Basketball Association Collegiate National Champion - University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Warhawks