- 2015 U.S. National Team Trials: 3rd
- 2014 U.S. National Championships: 2nd
- 2014 U.S. National Team Trials: 4th
- 2013 U.S. National Team Trials: 4th
- 2013 Pan American Championships: SILVER in K1
- 2012 U.S. National Championships: 3rd
- 2010 U.S. National Championships: 4th
- Member of 2009 U.S. National Team
- 2009 U.S. National Championships: 4th
- 2009 U.S. National Team Trials: 3rd
- 2008 U.S. National Championships: 3rd
- 2015 World Championships: 50th in K1 and 13th in Team
- 2015 World Cup No. 4: 40th in K1
- Continental Olympic Quota Event: 2nd in K1
- 2015 World Cup No. 2: 36th in K1
- 2015 World Cup No. 1: 66th in K1
- Director of Communications for USA Canoe/Kayak
- Canoe/Kayak Athlete Representative for the U.S. Olympic Committee Athlete Advisory Council
- U.S. Junior National Team Coach at the 2008 and 2012 Junior & U23 World Championships
- How he started: Started paddling at Valley Mill Camp at age 7. Continued paddling in the summers at Valley Mill and Calleva, until middle school when I started paddling year round with Tom McEwan. As I progressed, Tom told me to try paddling slalom because it would hone my whitewater skills. After a few races, I was hooked.
- Job: Director of Communications for USA Canoe/Kayak
- Hobbies: paddling rivers, golf, mountain biking, wake boarding, climbing, moving rocks on the river, skeet shooting, and helping out the littles.
- Quote: "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt
- Role model: Alex Ovechkin, because he plays every game as if it is his last and is just as excited when his teammates score, as when he does...
Preview 2015 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup 4
Aaron Mann Aug. 06, 2015
August 7-9 in La Seu d'Urgell, Spain
Eichfeld finishes 8th in final
Aaron Mann June 27, 2015
The two-time Olympian leads the way for Team USA
Slalom Team prepares for Pan Am Games
Aaron Mann May 28, 2015
In preparation for Pan American Games, Team USA goes to Minden for Canadian Team Trials
Year in Review: Whitewater Slalom
Oct. 20, 2013
2013 Slalom Season Recap
2013 Pan American Canoe Slalom Championships Recap
March 05, 2013
USA Canoe/Kayak competed in the 2013 Pan American Canoe Slalom Championships, March 2-3 in Union de Tula, Mexico.
Sept. 10 Weekend Recap
Sept. 10, 2012
2012 Olympians return to the whitewater.
WEEKEND RECAP: Sprint Nationals, Slalom World Cup, Freestyle World Cup
Aug. 28, 2012
Gig Harbor, Wash. is within an hour’s drive from Green Lake, the site of the 2012 U.S. Sprint National Championships. But the Gig Harbor Canoe/Kayak Racing Team felt right at home as they won their first National Championship Team Title. The host club, Seattle Canoe & Kayak Club, finished fourth in the team points rankings.
Busy week for USA Canoe Kayak
Nicholas Olivier Aug. 22, 2012
The action didn’t stop when the flame went out at the Closing Ceremony in London. U.S athletes will be competing at three different canoe/kayak events this week.
Gold medal work day in NOLA
Zoie Clift May 22, 2012
Team USA athletes pitched in to help restore a neglected New Orleans tennis center