Name: Ian Lynch
Sport: Wheelchair Basketball
Current Residence: Brooklyn Park, Minn.
College University of Wisconsin-Whitewater '08, Education 1-8
- 2008 Paralympic Games - fourth place
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2012 Italian Champion
- 2011 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2010 IWBF World Championship, bronze medal
- 2007 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2007 College Championship
- 2005 College Championship
- 2004 College Championship
- 2003 College Championship
Facts: Son of Bradford and Kathleen Lynch... Brothers, Ryan and Sean... Likes to spend time with friends, fish, read, and learn languages.. After being injured in a car accident at age 8, was introduced to wheelchair basketball by his therapist Susan Hagel, a women's wheelchair basketball legend.
US Wheelchair Basketball