School: Georgetown Day School
Club: Bethesda Center of Excellence
- Two-time Junior National Team Member
- 2nd place at 2010 Junior National Team Trials
- 41st at 2010 Junior World Championships
- 3rd among Juniors at 2010 U.S. National Championships
- Job: full-time student
- Hobbies: snowboarding, windsurfing
- Quote: "You only live once, so don't think twice."
- Blog: http://www.peterlutter.blogspot.com/
Peter started paddling by chance, "I tried to go canoeing at summer camp, but they were all taken so I was stuck in a kayak." Now Peter Lutter is a member of the 2010 Junior Slalom team, and has been a member of the US Wildwater team for several years. Peter also dabbles in Sprint kayaking. Peter is currently a student at the Georgetown Day School in Washington, D.C. He will graduate in June 2011. Peter is a member of the Bethesda Center of Excellence, coached by Silvan Poberaj.