- Member of the 2012 Olympic Team
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2015 FIVB World Cup and qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Won World League gold medal in 2014, silver in 2012 and bronze in 2015
- Named 2008 AVCA co-Player of the Year along with Penn State's Matt Anderson after leading Long Beach State to the NCAA Championship semifinals
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Alternate for the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
- Competed at the 2010 and 2014 FIVB World Championships
- Helped U.S. Men win the gold medal at the 2008 Pan American Cup in Winnipeg
- 2008 AVCA First Team All-American and MPSF Player of the Year
- Helped the U.S. Men win the bronze medal at the 2007 World University Games in Bangkok
- Played on the Junior National Team that finished eighth in the 2005 FIVB Men's U21 World Championship in India.
- Played the winter of 2015-16 for the Berlin Recycling Volleys in Germany
- Played four winters (2011-2015) for Asseco Resovia Rzeszow in Poland and helped the team win three league championships
Men's Update: 5 Things About David Lee
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Jan. 28, 2016
Five things you might not know about middle blocker David Lee, plus updates on U.S. players competing around the world
Men's Update: 5 Things About Taylor Sander
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jan. 21, 2016
What you might not know about outside hitter Taylor Sander; plus updates on players competing around the world
U.S. Men's World Cup Squad Honored as Team of Year
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Dec. 23, 2015
Lessons learned early in the season and youth movement contribute to success
Top 15 Team USA Men Of 2015
Paul D. Bowker Dec. 22, 2015
From shooting to alpine skiing, Paralympic track to luge, see who shone the brightest in 2015.
Men's Update: Five Things About Murphy Troy
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) Dec. 17, 2015
Find out five things about U.S. opposite Murphy Troy that you might not know
U.S. Men's Update: Five Things about Kawika Shoji
B.J. Evans Nov. 11, 2015
Five things you might not know about Kawika Shoji plus updates on players competing around the world.
Men's Update: Five Top Travel Accessories
B.J. Evans Nov. 04, 2015
What are five important items that U.S. Men's Team players bring with them on the road?
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Best Of September Honors For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow
United States Olympic Committee Oct. 08, 2015
Jorgensen, Burroughs and the U.S. Men's National Indoor Volleyball Team earn September accolades.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From September
Oct. 01, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of September nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Men’s Volleyball Team Wins First World Cup Title In 30 Years, Qualifies For Rio
Darci Miller Sept. 23, 2015
Team USA finished with a 10-1 record in Japan; Matt Anderson was named tournament MVP.