Discipline: 3-meter springboard
Current Residence: The Woodlands, Tex.
College: Indiana University ’09, Exercise Science
- 2012 Olympic Games, 8th (3-meter)
- 2008 Olympic Games, 9th (3-meter)
- Four-time world championships team member (2005, 2007, 2009, 2011;
fourth-place finish on 3-meter in 2011 was best by a U.S. female since 1994)
- Nine-time national champion
- 2009 NCAA Diver of the Year
Fun Facts: Family owns the Cubby Bear lounge and a number of rooftop buildings around the Wrigleyville area in Chicago...Comes from a family of football players, including uncle Angelo Loukas, who played for the Buffalo Bills...Hobbies include reading, practicing yoga and cooking.
USA Diving Bio
More Stories ›