Hometown/Residence: Bonsall, Calif.
Birth Year: 1989
College/Major/Grad Year: University of California-Berkeley/Social Welfare/July 2011
Joined Team: January 2011
- Set Team USA to the 2015 Pan American Cup gold medal and was the leading setter in running set average at 6.27 per set
- Named the 2015 Most Valuable Player at the Pan American Games
- Started four of five matches at 2011 Pan American Games in helping the U.S. win the bronze medal…averaged 4.67 assists, 1.17 points and 0.50 blocks per set while converting six of nine errorless attacks for kills
2015 - USA Volleyball Cup vs China...Pan American Cup (Gold)...Pan American Games (Gold).
2012 - Pan American Cup (Gold).
2011 – Pan American Games (Bronze).
DID YOU KNOW
- Led U.S. Women’s National A2 Team to the gold medal at the 2010 USA Volleyball Open National Championships and selected to the all-tournament team
- Became first player to become a three-time selection for the U.S. Women’s National A2 Program
- Named all-tournament at the 2009 USA Volleyball Open National Championships after leading her USA A2 squad to the bronze medal.
- Helped her USA A2 squad to the gold medal at the 2008 USA Volleyball Open National Championships, earning all-tournament in the process.
- Majored in Social Welfare at the University of California-Berkeley
- Named American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Division I Player of the Year and All-America First-Team after leading University of California-Berkeley to a runner-up finish in the NCAA Division I Women's National Championship
- Became second-player in school history to receive three AVCA All-America honors
- Captured three all-tournament honors in final three seasons of competing in the USA Volleyball Girls' Junior National Championships
- TeamUSA.org: Lloyd Leads Team USA to First Pan Am Games Gold in 48 Years (July 26, 2015)
- ESPN.com: U.S. Women Ready for Pan Am Games Final Versus Brazil (July 24, 2015)
Last Updated: Sept. 2, 2015
More Stories ›