How long have you been playing? 8 years
How did you get involved in the sport? Started with playing Canadian doubles with parents in the basement when Tina was about 6 years old.
Your best victory or tournament? Highest Rating to date? 2013 Cadet Girls Single Champion in 2013 North American Championships, Vancouver, Canada. Highest rating: 2332.
What are your Goals in the sport? Short term goal: Represent US for 2016 Olympics.
Who is your Favorite Player? Why? Favorite Player: Jorgen Persson (Swedish Table Tennis player). Why: He demonstrated good sportsmanship by giving the critical point to his opponent during a disputed point in 2000 Olympics Men's Single semifinal. He always maintains good composure.
Describe your game or playing philosophy. Maintain good composure Never give up Learn from winning or losing.
- 2014 US National Junior Girls Team B member
- 2013 US National Women Open Quarter-Finalist
- 2013 US National U-21 Women Semi-Finalist
- 2013 Canada ITTF Junior and Cadet Open Cadet Girls Singles Finalist
- 2013 North American Championships - Junior team champion member
- 2013 North American Championships - Cadet Girls Single Champion
- 2013 US Open U21 Women – Quarter-Finalist
- 2013 US Open Cadet Girls Singles – First Place
- 2013 US Open Youth Olympic Trials: First place
- 2013 North America Cup – women’s 4th place
- 2013 US World Team Member
- 2013 US Nationals Junior Girls' Singles Champion
- 2013 US National Junior Girls' Team Member
- 2013 US National Cadet Girls' B Team Member
- 2013 US Nationals Women's Quarter-finalist
- 2012 North American Cadet Girls' Singles Champion
- 2012 US Cadet Girls' Team Member
- 2012 US Nationals Women's Quarter-finalist
- 2011 US Mini Cadet Team Member
- 2007 US Nationals Girls' 10 & Under Singles Champion
More Stories ›