Weight: 167 lbs.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, 10th in men's 10,000m, 16th in men's 5,000m
- 2008/2009 Short Track National Champion
- 2008/2009 Long Track National Champion
- 2010/2011 U.S. Junior Championships—3rd in the All-Around, 1st in the 5,000m
- 2010/2011 Junior Worlds—11th in the 5,000m, 18th in the All-Around
- 2010/2011 Junior World Cup Final—broke track record for Junior C Men in Gronigen, The Netherlands
- 2011/2012 U.S. Senior Championships—6th in the 1,500m, 6th in the 5,000m, and 5th in the All-Around
- 2011/2012 U.S. Junior Championships-1st in All-Around, and 1st place in the 1,500m, 3,000m and 5,000m distances
Member of the Franklin Park Speedskating Club
Emery Lehman is currently a sophomore at Oak Park River Forest High School. He is an Honors student, has been playing hockey since he was six years old, and currently plays for the OPRF High School Varsity Team as a defender. He was one of three players and the only sophomore selected as a conference All-Star. He also plays Lacrosse for the school, and as a freshman, was team captain. During the summer, he is busy playing for an elite travel lacrosse team in Illinois, and of course, dry-land training to prepare him for the speedskating season. He is currently in the process of being certified as a Level 1 speedskating coach. He is also a regular volunteer at the Oak Park River Forest Food Pantry.
Please visit the following link for Emery’s competitive history
More Stories ›