- Two-time Olympian (2012, 2016); Three-time Olympic medalist (2 silver, 1 bronze)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 5th (team); silver (parallel bars, horizontal bar)
- London 2012 Olympic games, bronze (all-around); 5th (team)
- Most recent: 2015 – silver (horizontal bar), 5th (team), 6th (parallel bars), 17th (all-around)
- Years of participation: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
- Medals: 5 (1 gold, 2 silvers, 2 bronzes)
- Gold – 2011 (parallel bars)
- Silver – 2014 (parallel bars); 2015 (high bar)
- Bronze – 2011 (team); 2014 (team)
John Orozco Injures Knee, Danell Leyva Replaces Him On Olympic Gymnastics Team
USA Gymnastics July 15, 2016
Orozco injured his knee during a high bar dismount in training.
Q&A With Olympic Gymnastics Alternates Leyva, Modi And Whittenburg
Brandon Penny June 26, 2016
Find out what the trio said the morning after learning their Olympic fate.
18 Of The Best Photos From Men's Gymnastics Olympic Trials
June 26, 2016
Relive the action-packed, two-day competition through photos.
Can Danell Leyva Complete Olympic-Sized Comeback?
Brandon Penny June 25, 2016
The reigning Olympic medalist Leyva improved from 16th at nationals to third on Day 1 of Olympic Trials.
10 U.S. Men’s Gymnasts To Watch At The Olympic Trials
Chrös McDougall June 21, 2016
Only five can make the Olympic team, and few gymnasts are considered locks.
7 Takeaways From The P&G Men’s Gymnastics Championships
Stuart Lieberman June 06, 2016
Eighteen men moved on to the U.S. Olympic Team Trials later this month.
Donnell Whittenburg Leads P&G Men’s Championships At Halfway Point
Craig Bohnert June 03, 2016
While Whittenburg is in search of his first U.S. all-around title, Sam Mikulak is 0.050 points back.
What To Watch For As Men’s Gymnasts Begin Run To Rio
Stuart Lieberman May 31, 2016
The Men’s P&G Gymnastics Championships determine who goes on to the Olympic Trials.
Danell Leyva Wins World Cup Silver; Team USA Wins Both Gymnastics World Cup Series Titles
Craig Bohnert March 20, 2016
The U.S. won six medals in the three-stop series.
16 Of Team USA's Red Carpet Medal Moments
Feb. 28, 2016
Team USA athletes love bringing their medals along when they walk red carpets.