- London 2012 Olympic Games, 11th in duet
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, qualified (duet)
- 2015 FINA World Championships, 11th in duet free, 12th in duet tech, 10th in team tech, 12th in team free
- 2016 French Open, bronze (duet)
- 2016 German Open, bronze (duet)
- 2015 China Open, silver (duet)
- 2015 French Open, 6th (duet)
- 2015 U.S. National Championships, gold (team)
- 2014 U.S. National Championships, silver (duet)
- 2012 Olympic Games, 11th (duet)
- 2011 Pan American Games, silver (duet, team)
- 2011 FINA World Trophy, 6th (team)
- 2011 Collegiate National Championships, 1st (team, duet)
- 2011 Collegiate National Championships, 2nd (trio), 3rd (duet)
Red, White & Trending: Sept. 23-29
Jamie MacDonald Sept. 30, 2016
Our 10 favorite images from Team USA’s epic White House visit, our favorite photos from the day before the epic visit (from rainy day selfies, to Olympic and Paralympic athletes receiving, and posing with, with their rings, to Team USA all dressed up for the Team USA Awards show), the Final Five’s excellent week, Danell Leyva’s “Carlton” dance lesson, Jordan Burroughs’ lasting legacy honor, Katie Ledecky’s cap celebrates in Washington, Ashton Eaton takes an awe-inspiring walk, Bubba Watson and Michael Phelps (and Boomer) are on the Ryder Cup scene, and much more.
Top Tweets From Team USA's White House Visit
Sept. 29, 2016
Check out what Team USA Olympic and Paralympic athletes were tweeting from our nation's capital.
What’s Really Playing On Team USA Athletes’ Headphones
Lisa Costantini June 22, 2016
13 athletes who are preparing for Rio explain which artists and songs set the tone for competition.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!
Celebrate Flag Day With These 80 Patriotic Team USA Athletes
June 14, 2016
Team USA athletes are proud to represent the red, white and blue.
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Meet The First 100 Members Of The 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
April 24, 2016
From boxers to wrestlers, these athletes were the first to punch their tickets to Rio.
Synchro Swimmers Alvarez And Koroleva Win First Gold Medal Together
Scott Guthrie April 15, 2016
Anita Alvarez and Mariya Koroleva brought home their fourth medal of the season at the China Open.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 2016 Team For Tomorrow Ambassadors
United States Olympic Committee April 13, 2016
Roster of 15 Team USA athletes to lead youth outreach around Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Team USA's Early Olympic Qualifiers Feel Relief On Road To Rio
Karen Rosen March 16, 2016
While countless athletes are focused on qualifying for the Olympic team, a few can sit back and enjoy the ride.
More Stories ›