Height: 5'9" Weight: 167 lb.
Katelyn Kelly's strength and conditioning coach received a recruitment letter from 2010 Olympic bronze medalist Elana Meyers, and she decided to give the sport a try at a driving school in Lake Placid, N.Y. in March 2010. Kelly has a track and field background in heptathlon and 400-meter hurdles in NCAA division I athletics.
Kelly graduated from Miami University with a B.A. in biology and english literature. Kelly is the daughter of Thomas and Kathleen and have two younger brothers and a dog, Haley. When she has time, she enjoys running, horse back riding, playing piano and outdoor activities.
- 2014-2015 North American Cup - BRONZE in Lake Placid #2 (1/15); SILVER in Lake Placid #1 (1/15); 5th in Calgary #2 (11/14); 10th in Calgary #1 (11/14)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup -4th in Park City #1 (11/12), 5th in Park City #2 (11/12), GOLD in Calgary #1 (11/12), SILVER in Calgary #2 (11/12), BRONZE in Lake Placid #1 (3/13), 6th in Lake Placid #2 (3/13)
- 2012-2013 European Cup -6th in La Plagne (12/12)
- 2011-2012 America's Cup -6th in Park City (11/11), 5th in Park City (11/11), 4th in Calgary (11/11), DNF in Calgary (11/11), BRONZE in Lake Placid #1 (12/11), BRONZE in Lake Placid #2 (12/11)
- 2010-2011 World Cup as brakeman for Jamie Greubel -12th in Calgary (12/10)
- 2010-2011 America's Cup as brakeman for Elana Meyers -4th in Park City #1 (11/10), 4th in Park City #2 (11/10), GOLD in Calgary (11/10)