Discipline: Women's quadruple sculls
Current Residence: Princeton, NJ
College: University of Washington '06
- 2008 Olympic Games, 5th place in double sculls
- 2012 Olympic Games, bronze medal in quadruple sculls
- Took eighth in the quadruple sculls at the 2012 Samsung World Rowing Cup II
- Took silver in the quadruple sculls at the 2011 World Rowing Championships
- Finished fourth in the quadruple sculls at the 2011 Rowing World Cup stop in Lucerne
- Reached the semifinals of the Princess Grace Cup at the 2011 Henley Royal Regatta
Fun Facts: Megan was selected to the Pac-10 First-Team All-Academic team in 2004-06, was an Academic All-American in 2005 and 2006, and in 2006 also was a First-Team All-American and earned selection to the All-Region (West) team ... Megan was the 2006 University of Washington Team Captain and a 101 Club Scholar Athlete ... Megan enjoys reading, writing, film, horseback riding, cooking, baking, gardening and living green ... She one day hopes to be a competitor on her favorite television show, Dancing with the Stars
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Team USA Wins Its First-Ever Women's Quadruple Sculls World Rowing Title
Brandon Penny Sept. 05, 2015
The win also secured the boat a spot at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Success Breeds Success: How The U.S. Women’s Rowing Dynasty Continues To Build Depth
Peggy Shinn June 18, 2015
How are Olympic veterans like Meghan Musnicki and Elle Logan inspiring newer rowers on the U.S. team?
Quadruple Sculls Bronze in First International Competition
Virginia Harrison Aug. 01, 2012
Team USA rows to second-ever medal in quadruple sculls
Megan Kalmoe went from Walk-on to Olympian
Doug Williams April 17, 2012
Megan Kalmoe was a walk-on at the University of Washington’s rowing team and now is hoping to compete in her second Olympic Games this summer.
More Stories ›