Hometown: Oklahoma City, Okla
Birth Date: Jun 11, 1996
College/Major/Grad Year: Edmond Santa Fe High School
- Named the 2014 "Female Sitting Player of the Year" by USA Volleyball
- World ParaVolley Sitting Volleyball Championship Best Setter (2014)
- World ParaVolley Sitting Volleyball Championship Silver Medalist (2014)
- Paralympic Olympic Silver Medalist (2012)
- Named Best Setter at the 2011 Parapan American Zonal Championships where the team won gold
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION:
2015 - Parapan American Games (Gold)
2014 - World ParaVolley Sitting Volleyball World Championships (Silver Medal)...Denver Sitting Volleyball Challenge
2013 - Moscow Cup (Gold Medal).
2012 - Paralympic Games (Silver Medal), Volleyball Masters (Gold Medal)… Shanghai Exhibition Tournament, Netherlands Exhibition Tournament
2011 - Parapan American Zonal Championships (Gold Medal), ECVD Continental Cup (Gold Medal).
2010 - WOVD Sitting Volleyball World Championships (Silver Medal), Parapan American Championship in Colorado (Gold Medal).
Did You Know
- She Was the youngest player on the team, age 14, to compete for the U.S. at the Sitting Volleyball World Championships in 2010
- Since birth, a cast on her foot was changed every two weeks until she was nine months old. At this time it was decided to have reconstructive surgery where they would perform a tenotomy and put pins through the toe and heel to set the heel bone in place. Her toes turn inward, her foot will always be shorter and wider than the other, a small calf muscle, and she has limited flexibility.
- Her favorite music group is Kings of Leon.
More Stories ›