Name: James Joseph
Sport: Para Curling
- 2006 Paralympic Games - eight place
- 2010 Paralympic Games - fourth place
- 2012: fifth place - World Wheelchair Championship
- 2009: gold medal - Kathy Kerr Open, Ottawa, Canada
- 2009: gold medal - U.S. Open
- 2009: bronze medal - Kingross Invitational, Scotland
- 2009: fourth place - World Wheelchair Championship, Vancouver, Canada
- 2008: bronze medal - World Wheelchair Curling Championship, Sursee, Switzerland
- 2007: fifth place - World Wheelchair Curling Championship, Solleftea, Sweden
- 2004: eighth place - World Wheelchair Curling Championship, Glasgow, Scotland
- 2004: gold medal - National Wheelchair Curling Championship, Utica, N.Y.
Facts: Introduced to the sport in 2004... Favorite part of the sport is taking big shots in a pressure situation... Nicknamed "Jimmy Jam" for his energy and ability to put his heart and soul into everything he does... Was injured in 1987 when he was pinned between two vehicles, ultimately costing him both of his legs.... Also enjoys wheelchair basketball, golf, road racing and working out.