Ski and Snowboard
Sport: Alpine Skiing
Discipline: Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super Combined
Current Residence: Reno, Nev.
College: University of Nevada, Reno
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, 15th in men's giant slalom
- 2011, World Cup at Bansko, Bulgaria, super combined eighth place
- 2009, U.S. giant slalom champion
- 2009, U.S. combined champion
- 2009, World Cup at Sestriere, Italy, giant slalom fifth place
- 2008, U.S. giant slalom champion
- 2008, World Cup at Alta Badia, Italy, slalom 15th place
- 2007, NorAm giant slalom champion
- 2005, Junior world combined champion
Fun Facts: Certified in SCUBA ... Enjoys wakeboarding, surfing, hockey and road biking ... When not training in Reno, spends the majority of his time living in Germany with his girlfriend ... Fluent in German
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
2015-16 U.S. Alpine Ski Team Announced
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Nov. 22, 2015
The 43-member team includes 20 Olympians and two athletes named posthumously.
Gallery: Thrills, Chills And Spills At Alpine Skiing World Champs
Feb. 16, 2015
From Miller's crash to Ligety's medals, the alpine skiing world champs did not disappoint. Relive the action here.
Olympic Medalists And World Champs Highlight Alpine World Team
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Jan. 29, 2015
Twenty-six athletes will compete in Vail/Beaver Creek, Feb. 2-15, 2015.
World Champions, Gold Medalists Lead Olympic Alpine Team
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Jan. 26, 2014
Thirteen Olympians, including four medalists, headline the alpine team
More Stories ›