Education: 12th grade
Coach(es): Stefan Feth, Zhen Shi Li, Zhang Li
Style of Play: Offense
Blade and Rubber: Timo Boll ALC, Tenergy 64
- 2016 US National and World Team Member
- 2015 World Junior Championships - Girls' Team Bronze Medalist
- 2015 North American Championships Women's & Girls' Team Champion
- 2015 US National, World & Junior Team Member
- 2014 World Junior Championships - Girls' Team Bronze Medalist
- 2014 North American Championships Girls' Team Champion
- 2014 US National & World Team Member
- 2013 US Women's Singles Finalist
- 2013 U.S. World and Junior Team Member
- 2012 US National Youth Champion
- 2012 U.S. National Junior Girls & Cadet Girls Team Member
- 2011 U.S. Nationals - Cadet Girls Singles Champion, Junior Girls Singles Semifinalist, 21 & Under Women's Singles Semifinalist
How were you introduced to table tennis:
My parents played Table Tennis at a club and watching them, I wanted to play also. For my 8th birthday they enrolled me in a 1 day TT camp. They realized that I really loved the sport and later enrolled me for private lessons along with camps.
Besides Table tennis, I love to ride bikes, run long distance, play basketball, read books and listen to music. I enjoy traveling to competitions and training around the world for Table Tennis.
Did You Know?
a dog named Shadow.
I love to make sandwiches and bake things.
I love Thai, Chinese, Maxican, Italian foods.
2 of my coaches are 4 times world champions and one of them was German National team member.