- Won a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio
- Helped Loyola win the 2014 and 2015 NCAA Men's DI-II National Championships
- 2015 AVCA Player of the Year
- Left Loyola after his junior year (2015) to play for Asseco Resovia, one of the leading teams in Poland's professional league
- DID YOU KNOW?
- At 22, he was the youngest member of the U.S. Olympic Men's Volleyball Team in Rio de Janeiro
- Made his national team debut at the 2015 NORCECA Champions Cup in Detroit and also played on the 2015 FIVB World League team that won the bronze medal
- 2014 and 2015 MIVA Player of the Year and AVCA First Team All-American
- 2013, 2014 MIVA All-Conference First Team and Academic All-Conference
- Led Wheaton Warrenville South High School to the 2012 national championship, wrapping up an undefeated season (42-0)
- 2012 Chicago (high school) Area Player of the Year and Chicago Sun-Times Player of the Year
- Earned a spot on the 2012 USAV Boys' Junior National Championship All-Tournament Team
- Member of the 2013 Men's Junior National Team that competed at the FIVB World Championship
Red, White & Trending: Nov. 18-24
Jamie MacDonald Nov. 25, 2016
Like the holiday itself, there was a lot from which to choose on Thanksgiving — where else are you going to see bobsledders stuck in the snow, Team USA stars lighting up parades in New York and Houston, Allyson Felix running in the snow, Scout Bassett proving there are #NoDaysOff, turkey traditions, non-traditional Thanksgivings around the globe, and so much gratitude in one place? Plus keys to the city for two Rio Olympians from Roswell, New Mexico, Laurie Hernandez crossing over to become a DWTS star, Golden Goggles means high praise for Team USA, a dog treat, Lindsey Vonn is working through her gruesome injury and more.
25 Times Team USA Had The Most Precious Celebrations At The Rio Olympics
Sept. 14, 2016
See Team USA's most emotional medal celebrations from Rio 2016.
Team USA Athletes Return Home From The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Aug. 25, 2016
See what athletes were posting about as they departed Rio and returned to the U.S.
Their Best at Last; U.S. Men Beat Russia for Bronze
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 21, 2016
Reid Priddy leads U.S. Olympic comeback from 0-2 to third-place finish
Back From The Brink, American Men Revel In Hard-Earned Volleyball Bronze
Nick McCarvel Aug. 21, 2016
After losing the first two sets, Team USA fought back and earned bronze over Russia for its first medal since '08.
U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Falls To Italy In Olympic Semifinal
Associated Press Aug. 19, 2016
Team USA put up a fight, forcing the match to five sets; will now play for bronze.
Team USA Cruises Into Men's Volleyball Semifinals With Three-Set Win Over Poland
Associated Press Aug. 17, 2016
The U.S. will face either Iran or Italy in the semifinals.
Making Up Ground, U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Rolls Mexico To Advance To Quarterfinals
Aug. 15, 2016
Team captain David Lee scored 11 points to help push the U.S. into the quarterfinals.
Right Back In The Mix: The U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Defeats France To Improve To 2-2
Associated Press Aug. 13, 2016
In a must-win match, Team USA defeated France 3-1.
U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Earns Hard-Fought Victory Over Brazil
Associated Press Aug. 11, 2016
Team USA downed the previously-unbeaten host nation for its first win in Rio.