HEIGHT 6'2" WEIGHT 220 lbs
Dallas Irvin was following his dreams as a football player when he learned about the sport of bobsled. He attended Dixie State College and enjoys spending time in the gym and performing speed training. He was first introduced to the sport of bobsled when he was in the middle of trying out for the Arena Football League and got talking with bobsled athlete Chris Fogt. He said that there was a NAC driver (Jay Noller) who was looking for push athletes and they would be in Park City, Utah next week. He went to Park City, met up with Noller and got on the push track that week. He thought it would be something exciting and Noller invited him to come race the following week in Calgary, Canada.
Irvin is married to Angelee and has three children: Diego, Victoria and Scotti.
- He is married to Angelee Irvin. They have three children.
- They have a dog and 11 chickens.
- He oves boarding on the snow and water.
- 2014-2015 North American Cup as brakeman for Colin Coughlin in two-man - 5th in Park City #2 (2/15); 6th in Park City #2 (11/14); 6th in Park City #1 (11/14)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup as brakeman for Jake Peterson in two-man -4th in Calgary #5 (12/12)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup as push athlete for Jay Noller and Colin Coughlin in four-man -9th in Calgary #4 (12/12), 7th in Lake Placid #1 (3/13), 6th in Lake Placid #2 (3/13)