Name: Scott Hogsett
Sport: Wheelchair Rugby
Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.
College: Arizona State University, '00, Therapeutic Recreation
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2008 Paralympic Games - gold medal
- 2004 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2010 World Championships, gold medal
- 2008 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2008 North American Cup, silver medal
- 2007 Athlete of the USQRA
- 2006 World Championships, gold medal
- 2005 National Champion, Phoenix Heat
Facts: Son of Doug and Donna Hogsett... has one sister, Jennifer Tedrow... Married to Michelle Tsacoumangos March 17, 2005... They have a two-year-old son named Jacoby... Earned a degree in Therapeutic Recreation from Arizona State University... Enjoy spending time with family... Hobbies are handcycling, swimming, weightlifting and anything else that relates to sports... Also enjoys visiting hospitals and peer mentoring newly injured quadriplegics... Was featured in the Academy Award nominated documentary "Murderball".
US Wheelchair Rugby