- Won the bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2015 FIVB World Cup and qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Named Best Middle Blocker as the U.S. Men finished third at the 2015 FIVB World League
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2014 FIVB World League
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Finished second among all blockers at the 2016 Olympic Games with 20 blocks (.65 per set). Also finished second in aces (12 aces, .39 per set)
- Finished the 2014 season as the U.S. Men's leading blocker and server and was their third-leading scorer (268 points on 160 kills, 67 blocks, 41 aces in 100 sets).
- Finished the 2013 season as the U.S. Men’s second-leading scorer (177 points; 3.05 points per set) and leading blocker (54 blocks; .93 blocks per set)
- Named No. 1 blocker on the 2014 all-star team at the FIVB Grand Champions Cup after finishing with 17 blocks (.85 blocks per set)
- Named USAV's 2013 Male Indoor Most Improved Player
- Was an alternate on the 2012 U.S. Olympic Men's Volleyball Team
- Played on the 2009 Pan American Cup team that won the gold medal in Chiapas, Mexico
- Won the 2008 NCAA National Championship with Penn State
- Two time AVCA first team all-American at Penn State
- Played on the U.S. Men's Junior National Team in 2006 and '07
Men's Update: Five Top Travel Accessories
B.J. Evans Nov. 04, 2015
What are five important items that U.S. Men's Team players bring with them on the road?
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Best Of September Honors For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow
United States Olympic Committee Oct. 08, 2015
Jorgensen, Burroughs and the U.S. Men's National Indoor Volleyball Team earn September accolades.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From September
Oct. 01, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of September nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Men’s Volleyball Team Wins First World Cup Title In 30 Years, Qualifies For Rio
Darci Miller Sept. 23, 2015
Team USA finished with a 10-1 record in Japan; Matt Anderson was named tournament MVP.
QUALIFIED AND WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!
B.J. Evans Sept. 23, 2015
The U.S. Men defeat Argentina and, thanks to Italy beating Poland, win the FIVB World Cup for the first time since 1985
U.S. Hopes Alive after Win over Russia
B.J. Evans Sept. 22, 2015
U.S. Men in second place and can still qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games.
U.S. Men Fall to Poland at World Cup
B.J. Evans Sept. 21, 2015
Loss is Team USA's first of the World Cup. U.S. plays Russia on Tuesday.
U.S. Men Face Toughest Challenge in Tokyo
B.J. Evans Sept. 20, 2015
U.S. Men play Poland, Russia and Argentina over the next three days.
US Men Battle Back to Beat Iran
B.J. Evans Sept. 17, 2015
U.S. Men improve to 7-0 at World Cup with 3-1 win over Iran
U.S. Men Vanquish Venezuela
B.J. Evans Sept. 16, 2015