- Won the bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2015 FIVB World Cup and qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Named Best Middle Blocker as the U.S. Men finished third at the 2015 FIVB World League
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2014 FIVB World League
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Finished second among all blockers at the 2016 Olympic Games with 20 blocks (.65 per set). Also finished second in aces (12 aces, .39 per set)
- Finished the 2014 season as the U.S. Men's leading blocker and server and was their third-leading scorer (268 points on 160 kills, 67 blocks, 41 aces in 100 sets).
- Finished the 2013 season as the U.S. Men’s second-leading scorer (177 points; 3.05 points per set) and leading blocker (54 blocks; .93 blocks per set)
- Named No. 1 blocker on the 2014 all-star team at the FIVB Grand Champions Cup after finishing with 17 blocks (.85 blocks per set)
- Named USAV's 2013 Male Indoor Most Improved Player
- Was an alternate on the 2012 U.S. Olympic Men's Volleyball Team
- Played on the 2009 Pan American Cup team that won the gold medal in Chiapas, Mexico
- Won the 2008 NCAA National Championship with Penn State
- Two time AVCA first team all-American at Penn State
- Played on the U.S. Men's Junior National Team in 2006 and '07
Semi Sweet: U.S. Men Top Poland to Advance
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 17, 2016
U.S. becomes only country with men's and women's teams in Olympic semifinals
Team USA Cruises Into Men's Volleyball Semifinals With Three-Set Win Over Poland
Associated Press Aug. 17, 2016
The U.S. will face either Iran or Italy in the semifinals.
The Oracles of Volleyball: QFs are the most important match in the Olympics
Aug. 15, 2016
Quarterfinal Bound: U.S. Men Defeat Mexico
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 15, 2016
The U.S. Men win their third straight pool play match, 3-0 over Mexico, and live to play another day
Making Up Ground, U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Rolls Mexico To Advance To Quarterfinals
Aug. 15, 2016
Team captain David Lee scored 11 points to help push the U.S. into the quarterfinals.
U.S. Men Avoid Letdown and Beat France
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 13, 2016
U.S. Men overcome challenges to get second Olympic victory
Right Back In The Mix: The U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Defeats France To Improve To 2-2
Associated Press Aug. 13, 2016
In a must-win match, Team USA defeated France 3-1.
U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Earns Hard-Fought Victory Over Brazil
Associated Press Aug. 11, 2016
Team USA downed the previously-unbeaten host nation for its first win in Rio.
U.S. Men Beat Brazil to Keep Hopes Alive
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Aug. 11, 2016
Serving and passing improve significantly in 3-1 win over host country and world No. 1 Brazil
The Oracles of Volleyball: Mid-tourney check-in
Aug. 11, 2016