A paraplegic from birth, Hoskins has been involved with wheelchair basketball for much of her life. She was a member of the St. Louis Rolling Rams through high school before attending the University of Illinois, where she was a part of the Fighting Illini squad that won four consecutive national championships.
After qualifying for the U.S. Paralympics Women's Wheelchair Basketball Team in 2004, Hoskins was a member of the team that won the gold medal at the Paralympic Games in Athens. In 2008, Hoskins was a starter in the gold medal game against Germany and helped Team USA complete its repeat.
Hoskins earned her bachelor's degree from Illinois in psychology and is currently working on her master's degree at Murray State University.
- 2009: Osaka Cup All Tournament Team
- 2008: National Wheelchair Basketball Association (Women's Division)- 2nd All Tournament Team
- 2008: Gold medal, U.S. Paralympic Women's Wheelchair Basketball Team - Paralympic Games, Beijing, China
- 2008: First place - North American Cup, Birmingham, Alabama
- 2008: First place - Joseph F. Lyttle World Basketball Challenge, Warm Springs, Georgia
- 2008: First place - Osaka Cup, Osaka, Japan
- 2007: Gold medal- Parapan American Games, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2007: National Wheelchair Basketball Association (Women's Division)- 2nd All Tournament Team
- 2006: Silver medal - IWBF Gold Cup (World Championships), Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2004: Gold medal - Paralympic Games, Athens, Greece
- 2004: National Wheelchair Basketball Association Women's Most Improved Player