Name: Nate Hinze
Sport: Wheelchair Basketball
Current Residence: Ripon, Wisc.
College: University of Wisconsin-Whitewater '11, Education
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2011 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2011 Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Champion
- 2011 Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Player of the Year
- 2011 Academic All-American
- 2010 IWBF World Championship, bronze medal
- 2009 Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Champion
- 2007 Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Champion
Facts: Son of Ron and Patti Hinze... Has one sister, Melissa, and one brother, Chad... Engaged to Ashley Martin... Earned a bachelor's of science degree in education at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2011... Currently teaching middle school physical education at Ripon Middle School in Ripon, Wisc... Hobbies include jet skiing, supporting the Packers, Brewers, and Badgers, hanging out with family and friends, and playing videogames.
US Wheelchair Basketball
More Stories ›