- Three-time Olympian (2008, 2012, 2016); Two-time Olympic medalist (2 golds)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 15th
- London 2012 Olympic Games, gold
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, gold
- In 2012, became the first skeet shooter to win gold medals at consecutive Olympic Games despite almost retiring from the sport in 2011.
- Most recent: 2015 – gold
- Years of participation: 2005, 2007, 2009-11, 2013-15
- Medals: 4 (3 golds, 1 bronze)
- Gold – 2005, 2009, 2015
- Bronze – 2007
- In 2015, became the first American shotgun shooter to win three world championship titles, and the third athlete to ever win three men’s skeet world championship gold medals.
- 2011 Pan American Games, gold
- 2007 Pan American Games, gold
Team USA Athletes Hold Training Sessions Day Before Start Of Rio 2016 Olympics
Aug. 05, 2016
Sailors, shooters, swimmers and more all tested out the Rio facilities Thursday.
Known By Some As ‘Vinny The Great,’ Vincent Hancock Has High Expectations For Himself In Rio
Nicole Chrzanowski Aug. 05, 2016
The skeet shooter is looking to become the sixth American to win three consecutive golds in an individual event.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 558-Member 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
United States Olympic Committee July 23, 2016
Team USA features 190 returning Olympians, 66 Olympic champions.
Celebrate Flag Day With These 80 Patriotic Team USA Athletes
June 14, 2016
Team USA athletes are proud to represent the red, white and blue.
Vincent Hancock Wins 16th World Cup Medal With Bronze In San Marino
Craig Bohnert June 10, 2016
Team USA leaves the world cup event with a medal of each hue.
Meet The 2016 U.S. Olympic Shooting Team
Scott McDonald June 07, 2016
From first-time Olympians to a six timer, the U.S. shooting team runs the gamut.
This Week’s Shotgun Trials Determine The Next Four U.S. Olympic Shooters
Scott McDonald May 16, 2016
The competition in Arkansas finishes a trials process that began last October.
“I Was Stalked For My Olympic Medals,” And Other Crazy Medal Stories
Lisa Costantini May 05, 2016
Eight tales from Team USA athletes on their most prized possessions that are almost hard to believe.
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Meet The First 100 Members Of The 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
April 24, 2016
From boxers to wrestlers, these athletes were the first to punch their tickets to Rio.
More Stories ›