Rochester, N.Y./Rochester, N.Y.
Pace Bootlegger/Brandon Waas
High School/Grad Year:
McQuaid Jesuit High School/2014
Born Colby Patrick Harriman on November 8, 1995 to parents Mark and Marie… Has two sisters, Rachael (1977) and Adrienne (1985)… He has traveled around the world and, as a result, is very interested in other languages and cultures… His favorite food is paella… His favorite book is Enders Game
… He listens to pop music and his favorite band is Dave Matthews Band… His favorite movie is Nacho Libre and his favorite actor is Jack Black… Colby’s favorite professional team is the Boston Red Sox and his favorite athlete is Matt Anderson… He enjoys beach volleyball, tennis, basketball and music… He most admires his dad because he inspires Colby to work hard and to believe that anything is achievable… The happiest moment of his life was when he became an uncle for the first time… Colby is a member of the National Honor Society and has won multiple McQuaid Jesuit and NYSPHSAA scholar athlete awards for both volleyball and tennis.
USA VOLLEYBALL HIGHLIGHTS: 2013
– Selected to the U.S. Boys’ Youth National Team. 2012
– Participant of the USA Volleyball Youth Holiday Camp… Participant of the Boys’ Youth A3 High Performance Camp, where he earned MVP honors.
HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB HIGHLIGHTS: 2012
– New York State Division I Volleyball champion… Selected to the All-Tournament Team for the New York State Division I Volleyball Championships… Earned MVP honors in Section V Class A volleyball… Named to the All-Greater Rochester Volleyball First Team… Eden Pan-Am Volleyball Tournament finalist… Selected to the All-Tournament Team for the Eden Pan-Am Volleyball Tournament… Can-Am Tournament Champion… Florida Fest Tournament finalist… Boys’ Great Lakes Fest Tournament finalist… Boys’ East Coast Championships finalist… Member of the Boys’ Junior National team that finished in the top 10 at the Junior National Championships. 2011
– New York State Division I Volleyball champion… Won the McQuaid High School Volleyball Coaches’ Award… Eden Pan-Am Volleyball Tournament champion. 2010
– New York State Division I Volleyball champion.
Updated June 2013.