The Short List
- 2006 Olympic Team member
- Member of 1996 bronze medal winning World Championships Team
- 1995 World Junior Championships Team member
Did You Know?
- Selected by the Boston Bruins as the 229th overall pick in the 1994 NHL entry draft
- Traded to the Tampa Bay lightning in January 2003, for a 2004 fourth-round draft pick
- On February 4, 2003, was the goaltender who allowed Jaromir Jagr's 500th career NHL goal
- Won a Stanley Cup with the Lightning during the 2003-04 season
It's Every Day
Grahame comes from a hockey-oriented family. Grahame's father was a goaltender who played for the Boston Bruins, Los Angeles Kings and Quebec Nordiques during the late 1970's and early 1980's. His brother is a scout for the Colorado Avalanche. Grahame and his mother, Charlotte, became the first mother-son duo to have both of their names engraved on the Stanley Cup. Charlotte is the senior director of hockey administration for the 2001 championship winning Colorado Avalanche organization.
On the pressures of being a goalie: "The goalie is in a unique position to change the game by himself by making a timely save or making that big save or 10 big saves. You could make nine big saves and play a great game and you let the 10th one in, that's not good enough."