Beijing marked the third Paralympic Games for Jeff Glasbrenner, one of wheelchair basketball's major forces in the paint. Despite his experience and solid play, Team USA could not capture the gold medal that has eluded it for 16 years.
Glasbrenner has been a star in the sport of wheelchair basketball since his college days at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. He is a two-time world champion, four-time national champion and scored 63 points in the 2004 national championship game.
Glasbrenner is also an avid triathlete. He has completed several Ironman triathlons and in 2010 is on pace to complete eight Ironman races in eight months.
When he's not training, Glasbrenner is a proud stay-at-home dad to his two kids.
- 2008: U.S. Paralympic Team member, Wheelchair Basketball - Paralympic Games, Beijing, China
- 2008: First place - North American Cup, Birmingham, Alabama
- 2006: Silver medal - IWBF Gold Cup (World Championships), Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2004: U.S. Paralympic Team member - Paralympic Games, Athens, Greece
- 2002: Gold medal - IWBF Gold Cup, Kitakyushu, Japan
- 2000: Bronze medal - Paralympic Games, Sydney, Australia