- MOST NOTABLE
- Finished fifth at the 2012 and 2008 Olympic Games with then partner Sean Rosenthal
- Tied for 19th at the 2016 Rio Olympics with Casey Patterson
- Finished fifth at the 2015 Beach World Championships with Casey Patterson. Duo was eliminated in the quarterfinals by Brazil
- DID YOU KNOW
- At the 2016 Olympics, Jake Gibb/Casey Patterson lost to Spain 21-19, 16-21, 15-7, making them 1-2 in pool play. The pair officially tied for 19th when they were eliminated after pool play due to point differential
- During the 2016 season, finished fourth two times with Patterson for their best finishes on the FIVB World Tour
- Took fifth place at the 2015 Hamburg Major, finishing Olympic qualification with best finishes of one gold (St. Petersburg) and one silver (Olsztyn)
- Tied for seventh at the inaugural FIVB World Tour Finals (2015) with Casey Patterson
- On the 2016 AVP Tour, won three events with Patterson including Huntington Beach and Manhattan Beach
- Opened the 2015 AVP Tour winning the New Orleans Open and New York City Open, their 25th straight win and 10th team title
- Partnered with Casey Patterson during the 2013 season. On the FIVB Tour between 2013-16, duo had two golds, silver and bronze
- With Patterson, in 2013 the team medaled in all seven AVP events, including four-straight gold in Cincinnati, Atlantic City, St. Petersburg and Santa Barbara
- Has earned the AVP Team of the Year title three times, 2014 and 13 with Casey Patterson and 2005 with Stein Metzger
- Finished the 2012 season with partner Sean Rosenthal as FIVB SWATCH World Tour champions. Won the NVL event in Santa Barbara and placed second at Jose Vuervo Pro Beach Series in Huntington Beach. Knocked out of the 2012 Olympic Games after losing in their second match, to Latvia's Plavins and Smedins
- Ranked seventh with partner Sean Rosenthal, finishing the 2008 Olympic Games tied for fifth after losing to Brazil's Santos and Rego in the quarterfinals. Also in 08, won the SWATCH FIVB World Tour even in Prague. Secured Olympic berth in Moscow (July 1-6).
- In 2005, was named the FIVB Top Rookie and AVP MVP, an improvement off of 2004's AVP Most Improved Player accolade. With partner Stein Metzger, won four events on the AVP tour and finished second three times, third five times.
The Oracles of Volleyball: Mid-tourney check-in
Aug. 11, 2016
The Oracles of Volleyball: Day 1 Impressions
Aug. 07, 2016
Top U.S. Volleyball Olympians including Nicole Davis and Ryan Millar share their thoughts on Team USA
Walsh Jennings, Ross Win First Olympic Match As Partners
Associated Press Aug. 06, 2016
Ross and Walsh Jennings won their first Olympic match two sets to none.
U.S. Olympic Men’s Beach Volleyball Team Deep In Experience
Craig Bohnert June 12, 2016
Olympic champ Phil Dalhausser and two-time Olympian Jake Gibb highlight the teams.
Beach teams take short break before 2016 training begins again
Corinne Calabro Nov. 26, 2015
Beach teams will begin 2016 training in December, begin FIVB World Tour in January
Beach Update: Beach finishes 2015 season at NORCECA Continental Finals
Corinne Calabro Nov. 16, 2015
Top beach teams will finish 2015 schedule at NORCECA finals in Tobago
Four U.S. Teams Gear Up For FIVB World Tour Finals In Florida
Scott Alan Salomon Sept. 28, 2015
The event offers $100,000 to each winning team - the highest prize in international beach volleyball history.
Jake Gibb, Casey Patterson Win Beach Volleyball Grand Slam
Associated Press June 21, 2015
Gibb, Patterson won the gold in St. Petersburg, Fla., while Nick Lucena and Theo Brunner took bronze.
Behind the scenes with the USA athletes at USAvBRA
March 06, 2015
USA beach athletes share their experience playing on Copacabana Beach and their time in Rio de Janeiro
Follow the USA vs Brazil event
Feb. 23, 2015
Follow USA Volleyball and the beach athletes in Rio de Janeiro, Feb. 26-March 1