|Rifle National Team || |
|2008 U.S. Olympic Team Member in Women's 3-Position Rifle|
|Date of Birth: 04/15/90|
|Birthplace: New York, New York|
|Hometown: New York, New York|
|Event(s): Air Rifle, Three-Position Rifle|
- 2008 U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Shooting (Smallbore), second place in Women's 3-Position Rifle, qualifying for a spot on the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team
- 2008, Smallbore Champion, Junior Olympic Rifle Championships
- 2007, Junior Silver Medalist in smallbore 3P at the USAS National Championships
- 2006, World Championships (Zagreb) competed in smallbore 3P, prone, and air rifle
- 2006, Junior Silver Medalist in air rifle at the USAS National Championships
- National J3 record holder for 50 m prone and 3P air rifle
For Sandra, shooting is a family activity. She learned to shoot from her dad along side her sisters Abby (National Team) and Danielle (Paralympic National Team). Sandra is attending Hunter College High School, where she also competes in track and field and swimming. She will be attending Princeton University in the fall, where she will major in theater and history of jazz.
|Did You Know?|
Sandra once won her school's science fair. Sandra's major interest outside of shooting is performance art. She writes and directs plays. She also plays trumpet and sings with her school jazz band.