HEIGHT 6'0" WEIGHT 205 lbs.
Chris Fogt began the sport of bobsled in 2007 after attending a camp in Lake Placid, N.Y. Since then he has pushed for drivers on the America's Cup and World Cup circuits.
Fogt graduated from Utah Valley University with a degree in Business Management. While at Utah Valley he ran track and field where he was team Captain for two years, and set an indoor school record in the 100-meter sprint (10.53), and in the 60-meter dash (6.92).
He also completed ROTC and commissioned into the army as a 2nd LT in the Military Intelligence branch. He is currently a member of the World Class Athlete Program. Fogt spent a one year deployment in Iraq immediately following the 2010 Vancouver Games, and had made a strong comeback to the sport to make a bid for the 2014 team.
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games - BRONZE medal in four-man
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- 2016-2017 North American Cup in four-man for pilot Nick Cunningham - BRONZE in Park City #1 (1/17); GOLD in Park City #2 (1/17)
- 2013-2014 World Cup as Brakeman for Steven Holcomb in four-man - GOLD in Calgary (11/30), GOLD in Park City (12/8), GOLD in Lake Placid (12/15), 20th in Winterberg #1 (1/4), 7th in Winterberg #2 (1/5), 7th in St. Moritz (1/12), SILVER in Igls (1/19), GOLD in Koenigssee (1/26)
- 2013-2014 World Cup as Brakeman for Steven Holcomb in two-man - GOLD in Park City (12/7), GOLD in Lake Placid #2 (12/14), 5th in St. Moritz (1/11)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as brakeman for Nick Cunningham and Cory Butner in two-man
-9th in Whistler (11/12), 13th in Winterberg (12/12), 9th at World Championships in St. Moritz (1/13)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as push athlete for Nick Cunningham and Steve Holcomb in four-man
-BRONZE in Lake Placid (11/12), 5th in Park City (11/12), 11th in Whistler (11/12), 11th in Winterberg (12/12), 12th in La Plagne (12/12), 7th in Koenigssee (1/13), 17th in Igls (1/13), 19th at World Championships in St. Moritz (2/13), 13th in Sochi (2/13)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as brakeman for John Napier in two-man
-11th in La Plagne (12/11), 12th in Koenigssee (1/12), 16th in St. Moritz (1/12)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as push athlete for John Napier in four-man
-12th in Igls (12/11), 13th in La Plagne (12/11), 15th in Winterberg (12/11), 16th in Altenberg (1/12), 13th in Koenigssee (1/12), 12th in St. Moritz (1/12)
- 2011-2012 Europa as brakeman for John Napier in two-man
-7th in Igls #1 (11/11)
- 2011-2012 Europa Cup as push athlete for John Napier in four-man
-12th in Igls #1 (11/11), 9th in Igls #2 (11/11)
- 2009-2010 World Cup as push athlete for Todd Hays and John Napier in the four-man
-6th in Park City (11/09), SILVER in Lake Placid (11/09), 5th in Winterberg (12/09), 10th in Altenberg (12/09), BRONZE in Konigsse (1/10), 11th in St. Moritz (1/10), 13th in Igls (1/10)
- 2009-2010 America's Cup as brakeman for Todd Hays in the four-man
-GOLD in Park City #2 (12/09), GOLD in Park City #3 (12/09)
- 4th at 2009 U.S. Bobsled Push Championship
- 2008-2009 America's Cup in four-man
-BRONZE in Park City #1 (11/1), 5th in Park City #2 (11/2), GOLD in Lake Placid #1 (4/3), GOLD in Lake Placid #2 (4/4)
- 2008-2009 America's Cup in two-man
-SILVER in Lake Placid (4/1)
16 Of Team USA's Red Carpet Medal Moments
Feb. 28, 2016
Team USA athletes love bringing their medals along when they walk red carpets.
Top 14 Of 2014: Most Popular Team USA Stories
Lisa Costantini Jan. 01, 2015
With a year so full as 2014, it’s hard to remember everything that happened. So to help refresh your memory, here’s the top 14 most read TeamUSA.org stories of 2014.
Gallery: Sochi's 100 Most Memorable Images
June 03, 2014
Best Of U.S. Awards Show
April 11, 2014
Watch the entire Best of U.S. Awards Show that aired on NBC Sports Network
What's Next For Team USA Athletes After Sochi?
Amy Rosewater April 08, 2014
Not far removed from Winter Games in Sochi, U.S. athletes ponder future
Gallery: Best Of U.S. Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
April 03, 2014
Team USA athletes arrived in style to the inaugural award show.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Inaugural Best Of U.S. Awards Show
United States Olympic Committee March 26, 2014
Willie Geist named program host; Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski to host red carpet arrivals
Peggy Shinn March 21, 2014
It's been a historic season for U.S. bobsled, skeleton and luge athletes
Best Olympic Team In Sochi? Summer Athletes Speak Out
Paul D. Bowker March 12, 2014
Summer Olympians weigh in on the Best of U.S. voting from the Sochi Games
USA-1 Wins Four-Man Bobsled Bronze
Peggy Shinn Feb. 23, 2014
Holcomb pilots sled to Team USA's seventh sliding medal at the Sochi Games