- Four-time Olympian (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016); Nine-time Olympic medalist (6 golds, 3 silvers)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 2 gold (4x100m, 4x400m); silver (400m)
- London 2012 Olympic Games, 3 gold (200m, 4x100m, 4x400m); 5th (100m)
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, gold (4x400m); silver (200m)
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games, silver (200m)
- Most recent: 2015 – gold (400m); silver (4x100m, 4x400m)
- Years of participation: Outdoor – 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
- Medals: 13 (9 golds, 3 silvers, 1 bronze)
- Gold – 2005 (200m); 2007 (200m, 4x100m, 4x400m); 2009 (200m, 4x400m); 2011 (4x100m, 4x400m); 2015 (400m)
- Silver – 2011 (400m); 2015 (4x100m, 4x400m)
- Bronze – 2011 (200m)
- 2003 Pan American Games, bronze (200m)
Red, White & Trending: Sept. 23-29
Jamie MacDonald Sept. 30, 2016
Our 10 favorite images from Team USA’s epic White House visit, our favorite photos from the day before the epic visit (from rainy day selfies, to Olympic and Paralympic athletes receiving, and posing with, with their rings, to Team USA all dressed up for the Team USA Awards show), the Final Five’s excellent week, Danell Leyva’s “Carlton” dance lesson, Jordan Burroughs’ lasting legacy honor, Katie Ledecky’s cap celebrates in Washington, Ashton Eaton takes an awe-inspiring walk, Bubba Watson and Michael Phelps (and Boomer) are on the Ryder Cup scene, and much more.
Top Tweets From Team USA's White House Visit
Sept. 29, 2016
Check out what Team USA Olympic and Paralympic athletes were tweeting from our nation's capital.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Details Of Team USA Awards Presented By Dow, Best Of The Games
United States Olympic Committee Sept. 06, 2016
Fan voting at TeamUSA.org/Awards closes Friday, Sept. 9, at 11:59 pm MT.
These Five U.S. Olympic Teams Are Nominated For Team Of The Games And For Good Reason
Karen Price Sept. 01, 2016
Five women’s teams ruled Rio. Take a look at their accomplishments and decide which to vote for.
A Look Back At Each Of Team USA's 46 Gold Medals Won At The Rio Olympics
Aug. 31, 2016
See photos from the gold-medal moments and learn what made each one so significant.
Team USA Athletes Return Home From The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Aug. 25, 2016
See what athletes were posting about as they departed Rio and returned to the U.S.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Olympic Finalists For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow, Best Of The Games
United States Olympic Committee Aug. 21, 2016
Online fan voting is available at TeamUSA.org/Awards through Sept. 6.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From The Rio Olympic Games
Aug. 21, 2016
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of the Games award nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Wins 6th Straight Gold In Women’s 4x400-Meter; Allyson Felix Ties For Most Decorated Track And Field Woman
Peggy Shinn Aug. 20, 2016
Tied with Jamaica's Merlene Ottey, Felix now has nine Olympic medals, including six golds.
Superstars Bartoletta, Bowie, Gardner, Felix Sprint To Team USA’s Second Straight 4x100-Meter Gold
Peggy Shinn Aug. 19, 2016
After needing a re-run to qualify for the final, Team USA won gold in the second-fastest time ever.