EVENT - HOCKEY
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, silver medal
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games, silver medal
- Three-time member of the U.S. Women's National Team for the International Ice Hockey Federation World Women's Championship (gold-2008, 2009; silver-2007)
- Two-time member of the U.S. Women's Select Team for the Four Nations Cup (1st-2008, 2nd-2007)
- Two-time member of the U.S. Women's Under-22 Select Team for the Under-22 Series with Canada (2007-08). Co-captained the team in 2008
- Three-time USA Hockey Women's National Festival participant (2007-09)
- Three-time USA Hockey Player Development Camp attendee (2003-05).
- As a Junior (2008-09): Completed her third season at the University of Wisconsin of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association
- Helped the Badgers capture the NCAA National Championship
- Named to the All-WCHA Third Team and the All-WCHA Academic Team. As a Sophomore (2007-08): Finished second on the team with 43 points (20-23) in 38 games
- All-WCHA First Team honoree ... Helped team to the NCAA title game. As a Freshman (2006-07): Helped the Badgers to the NCAA National Championship
- Ranked second on the team with 52 points (26-26) in 39 games
- Led the league and placed third among the nation's rookies in points
- Named the WCHA Rookie of the Year
- Earned All-WCHA Second Team honors and secured a spot on the WCHA All-Rookie Team.
Attended Cushing Academy in Massachusetts ... Three-year recipient of the Bette Davis Award as the top female athlete in her class ... Participated at the varsity level in soccer, softball and lacrosse ... Four-year class president ... Received 1888 Award for highest academic average in the freshmen class ... Received award for exemplary scholarship, leadership, character and service as a junior ... Roomed with fellow U.S. Women's National Team member Erika Lawler at Cushing Academy ... Has a sister, Katelyn, and brother, Bryan ... Daughter of Bob and Mary Duggan.